Monday, September 17, 2012

What I have been doing since my last post


I have not blogged recently as the ELI turned to be a big responsibility, but I have managed to do the following, besides running the ELI;
1. Carried a project with my first year Architecture students called ‘Our New Sudan'. They started a wiki to show their work. Below is a video produced by one team:

2. Gave a presentation in eLearning Africa in Tanzania
3. Gave a presentation in TACON 20x20 TESOL Arabia
4. Gave a presentation in Marrakech 1st International ICT Conference
5. Participated in the International Forum on Women’s Leadership in Higher Education, at the Institute of Education in the University of London.
6. Publishing my Ph.D. with LAP Publishing

7. Interviewed by my friend Isabela Villas Boas for the NNEST Blog

3 comments:

AR Mirza said...


I am really enthralled with your effort which you have so evidently perfected into this content. I have also liked that you have presented your own point of view with this topic, especially while making your points very much clear with this topic



English Learners
English Grammar Guru

Osman abbas said...

Nice work
I'm a Sudanese blogger and I appreciate you efforts
go ahead

Be able to face life challenges said...

Thank you for a good and value information, I need qualify English teacher with perfect accent
this my phone number +249923732473
thank you